Sunday 1 September 2013

Sasha P: The Pause on Music was deliberate

Sasha P talks on her exit from the Music industry....

"It was a deliberate decision because I needed to take some time out to focus on my retail clothing line, 'Eclectic by Sasha'. My dream is very big; I want to be in every state in Nigeria.

The fashion in Nigeria was getting bigger and what I wanted to do had not been done. I had to just focus on my fashion business. Even during that time, I made sure I released one or two singles and collaborated with other artistes.

We are still recording but I am not going to announce any dates. All I would say is that we are very excited about the new sound we are working on."

*breaths*....she's not really leaving the music, just a break.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment