Saturday 21 September 2013

I Have The Urge To Prostitute After Getting Married- Maheeda

She is Caroline Sam by name but in the entertainment industry, she is simply known as Maheeda or 'Oko Yapian'. This beautiful lady has met Christ, she is now a new creature in Christ but her recent pictures online maybe saying contrary.

In an interview recently, Maheeda who has just release a gospel song titled 'Superman' admitted that despite been married to a Dutch who has blessed her with a posh home in Lekki and a good car, she's always going out to run after other men! Call it fornication and you're not far from the truth.

*JesU!!!!*

"Even after getting married I still have this urge of going out to meet a man. But I felt it should not be so. I am trying to let people know there is a spirit behind prostitution, If not, why after getting married, I have everything, I live in Lekki, I am driving a very big car and my husband gives me whatever I want, so why would I still feel like going into prostitution?

There is a spirit behind it. I continued prostitution even after getting married. The only thing that changed me was being born again and being delivered," she explodes.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment