Saturday 24 August 2013

How I survived cancer – Vast of Bracket

After seven months of undergoing treatment for Lymphoma, a type of cancer of the blood, in Platinum Medical Centre, Wellington , London , Nwachukwu Ozioko, popularly known as Vast of the singing group, Bracket is back. He returned to the country last week and was treated to a grand reception by his friends.

In his words, "I don't know what to say, but first of all, I want to give thanks to  God. I was very sick. Before I went to the hospital, I attended a couple of shows".

I wondered how I was able to perform at the shows because I was seriously ill. My partner, Obumneme Ali a.k.a Smash  and I had series of shows and in a situation where payment  has been made, I  had no option than to grace the stage.

That's what having a supportive friend can do, welcome back bro....


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment